Monday, February 13, 2012

dear sayang....

Dear sayang..

Since the day we 1st meet,
I knew it was love,
Allah answered my prayers,
U came down from above…

Sayang…

U gave me ur heart,
And taught me 2 trust,
For the 1st time ever,
It was more than just lust…

Ur sweet loving words,
Are not to be compared,
I am forever ur patner InsyaALLAH,
My soul I have bared…

Sayang..

Every day I wake up,
With a smile a mile long,
I know dat we are solid,
I know dat we are strong…

So,never put into question,
My feelings being true,
Bc0z I have found my one n only,
And I will always love u sayang..

Miles and miles apart,
Although so far,u have touched my heart,
Ur laugh,ur voice,ur adoring smile
Seem 2 shorten every mile,
I wake up every morning n rest at night,,
My thoughts and dreams filled with ur sight,
Ohh how I wish,even for a 0ne night,
I could lay in ur arms and u hold me tight..
Not just a little bruised or battered……

No comments: