Tuesday, June 21, 2011

.[maybe].



I never thought that I would be the one to tell..Bout how i changed my life after all the times I failed..I am thankful things have changed..No day remains the same...And Lord I'm so grateful.,When I was out in the world..I was that girl..Who only did for herself..It was plain to see that I believed..I didn't need nobody else..Now that I'm saved..I'm here today to lift my hands and say..I couldn't make it on my own..I had to stay stand strong and believe..

 Maybe one maybe one maybe some day,.He will come he will come take my pain away.,

I see you're hurting,.And that you're filled with pain,.But child don't worry the sun will shine after the rain,.He died for you and me,.Yet still you're unhappy,.Learn to be grateful,.He can't figure out,.What life's about,.Because ALLAH ain't in your life,.And turn away,.Cause then today,.There's a way to make it right,.Just believe and you will see,.You can live eternally,.But you can't make it on your own,.You gotta pray and stand strong..